Posts by lselondon:
- Built to Rent: a solution to London housing problem?
- Profiling UK private landlords, report for Council of Mortgage Lenders
- The Mayor of London has asked LSE London to investigate the impact of foreign investment on London’s housing market
- Towards a sustainable private rented sector: What can we learn from other countries?
- Rising to the Challenge: London’s Housing Crisis
- Social mobility in Great Britain: evidence on obstacles young people face
- GLA publishes LSE London research on housing density
- Growing demand for renting across Europe: report on the private rented sector in Europe
- Market VS Planning: is deregulation the answer? [Blog]
- London Borough Planners Focus Group Meeting: Planning deregulation in London [Podcast]